banner

This is the autobiographical journal of Arvil Bren, a somewhat reluctant hero who has been placed on an unknown quest by powers that he barely knows exist. Follow his journey as it is updated daily, Monday through Friday, and enjoy! These are the most recent entries in Arvil Bren's third journal; Politics of the Redoran. His first journal can be found in its entirety here. His second journal, Trail of the Archmage can be found here.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Unintended Timing

Last Friday after I had posted the 'Do I Go On' entry I had a thought that it might sound like I was ending the story. I'm not. In just a coincidence of timing I fell into a week long vacation from writing and have limited internet access. I should have let you all know sooner. Arvil Bren will be back in action next Monday. I must admit the concern in the comments and in my e-mail was very moving.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh thank God! *Falls to knees in relief* I was worried there for a while, the suspense of "Where is he going next?" was just killing me! So, thank you for reassuring me, and everyone else here.

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree. I have been reading since day 6 (when you actually WROTE day 6) and haven't posted a comment, but this is definetely a project worth continuing.

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, funny coincidence. Just think of this as the end of a part or chapter.

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally agree with mikekearn; it was a terrible shock when there was no journal on Monday!! But I have to say, we do reluctantly agree, that you do have another life, apart from Arvil Bren, and so please do enjoy your week's holiday - very well earned - we're all on tenter hooks to hear what happens next ! I don't think all your readers quite realised how addicted we are!!

It is SUCH an excellent journal, way exceeding a mere computer game "walk through", as it has been referred to in some lesser circles!!

Best wishes- Angela

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't use this Journal as a walk-through. I just 'recreate' the actions of Arvil through my Argonian character.

Trust me, I'm a huge TES purist.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home