banner

This is the autobiographical journal of Arvil Bren, a somewhat reluctant hero who has been placed on an unknown quest by powers that he barely knows exist. Follow his journey as it is updated daily, Monday through Friday, and enjoy! These are the most recent entries in Arvil Bren's third journal; Politics of the Redoran. His first journal can be found in its entirety here. His second journal, Trail of the Archmage can be found here.

Friday, February 03, 2006

A brief classified advertisement

EDITOR WANTED:

If someone was willing and able I would be interested in giving them access through Blogger so that they could correct spelling errors and typos. I think I do pretty well, at least most of the time, but a second pair of eyes would certainly be appreciated. Send e-mail to timsup2nothing@yahoo.co

6 Comments:

Blogger Mindstroller said...

i believe you mean "timsup2nothing@yahoo.coM"

love the writing tim. thank you so much for the things you have given to us all!

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

or @yahoo.co.uk

We'll never know ;)

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A bit important though. I was toying with offering my services but it occurred to me that Tim may well spell 'Honour' as 'Honor'!

You had better specify whether you want an English editor or an American one Tim!

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe he wants a l33t one.

"L0l tihs is t3h j00rnal uv 4\/r1l br@n!!!1"

9:49 AM  
Blogger Mindstroller said...

Oh god, lets hope he doesnt want a leet editor. i would cry.

tears of blood. and... gravedust.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

It is at yahoo.com

I'm a US English guy, not a real English guy, so a real English editor would have to do a lot more work, especially since Blogger's spell checker is also set up for US English...but as long as it's consistent I'd be fine either way. I think leet is out.

I suppose I should have put something in about the 'benefits'. I'm thinking the three entries per week schedule is what I will be sticking with, and will be returning to my original practice of getting a few entries ahead...storing them as drafts. That will give the editor time to review them before they get posted...yes, they will get to read them before anyone else. It isn't like a salaried position, but it's something!

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home