banner

This is the autobiographical journal of Arvil Bren, a somewhat reluctant hero who has been placed on an unknown quest by powers that he barely knows exist. Follow his journey as it is updated daily, Monday through Friday, and enjoy! These are the most recent entries in Arvil Bren's third journal; Politics of the Redoran. His first journal can be found in its entirety here. His second journal, Trail of the Archmage can be found here.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Hi all!

Thanks to everyone who has refrained from saying 'no post Friday, here we go again.'

I had a major presentation deadline last Tuesday, which I thought meant that afterwards I could really focus on getting ahead with Arvil. My new editor is on line and ready, and all systems are go. Problem being that the proposal got accepted, despite not being really clearly understood in many aspects, so I've been extremely busy with clarifications and implementation issues. Things are settling down though, and that 'getting ahead with Arvil' is very high on my priority list, so you can expect the MWF schedule to hold. If I can prove that my other stuff allows me to get ahead on that we will be going back to M-F.

The editor I brought in will not only help with my occassionally garbled syntax and creative spellings, but he has the access to publish the saved posts on schedule so that I can write more when I'm available without worrying about getting here on the appointed day to publish. For anyone saying, 'what does that mean to me?', it's a good thing. Posting might even start happening at a more consistent time of day. I've also established a more ongoing relationship with my art/graphics contributor, who made the banner at the top of the page. He's working on a banner for 'Trail of the Archmage' and a new one for here and the 'Politics of the Redoran' archive that I haven't set up yet.

As you can see; I'm here, I'm not abandoning this project in any sense, and I wanted everyone to know that.

Tim

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's good to know. The news about the editor is freakin' awesome. Can't wait to see the new pics too.

Good luck with your presentation clarifications and all that jazz.

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds good Tim. I've read this since the beginning and I thought maybe we were looking at another hiatus. Glad to hear that we readers aren't :)

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good news Tim. The old pics were great, but i can't wait to see what Arvil looks like now.

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's very good news - good for your "addicted" readers! - and good for you, as well; getting things more under control - that is, as controlled as adventuring in Morrowind can ever be..... and in Life as well, for that matter...!!

- Angela

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear Tim, It all sounds good. The pics of you now are going to be good, and hopefully we will see Arvil's loot.

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home