banner

This is the autobiographical journal of Arvil Bren, a somewhat reluctant hero who has been placed on an unknown quest by powers that he barely knows exist. Follow his journey as it is updated daily, Monday through Friday, and enjoy! These are the most recent entries in Arvil Bren's third journal; Politics of the Redoran. His first journal can be found in its entirety here. His second journal, Trail of the Archmage can be found here.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Not dead

Talking about me, not Arvil...though he isn't dead either.

Once again I've written Arvil into a bit of a corner, and coincidentally had visits from my brother and my girlfriend's parents in my own world to manage. The visits are over, and didn't stop production while they were on, but they were a distraction.

I'm moving some computers around today, which should make things better for Arvil in the long term. Once that is done I should be able to get this week's three episodes written late tonight or tomorrow, so other than today they should publish on time.

9 Comments:

Blogger Mindstroller said...

well i am gonna try and keep the rush going. anything to help a great writer

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodness tim! i was missing my Arvil Bren and i could hardly stand not having it. looking foward to later this night.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um... how do you get to those Google ads?

I WANT TO CONFORM!!!!

-Noozooroo

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well!! It looks like an Temple Ordinator must die!!! Your are inactive/active Temple member...
So if you don't want to be expelled from the Temple, you'll have to taut him into attaking you!!! Now the Temple not so happy, that you are the so called, Lord Never!!! It's your call, maybe you can steal that key!!!

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, the guy above me is an idiot. Ahem, sorry.

It's good to hear that you are still out there. I was a bit sad about Friday, but I figured there was a good reason. Can't wait to see how you decide to play things.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Mindstroller said...

umm, anonymous? did you just discover the exclamation point key on your keyboard? cuz having more than 2 exclamation points is actually a sign of mental instability...

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Mike, if you are talking about me or anonymous, you are right! Usually there is just gay advertisement links over there so I ignore it. I DIDN'T NOTICE IT!! (see, only 2 exclamation points!)

-Noozooroo

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KEEP CLICKING!

Tim needs a new card!

-Nivekclough

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon Tim, post an update!

Long time reader first time poster. Excellent work so far.

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home